Are you using your technology to its fullest?
Get your key to connections – and Mercedes Benz Stadium – during three days at Medtrade
Medtrade Customer Networking Reception
We’re heading to the Benz! Get a behind-the scenes tour of Mercedes Benz Stadium and enjoy a cocktail after a day full of learning or as a way to kick off your Medtrade week.
*Light hors d'oeuvres and refreshments served.
Monday, October 21, 5 pm – 7:30 pm
Delta Sky360 Club, Mercedes Benz Stadium
Ask-the-Expert consulting session
Have a question about Brightree? Sign up below for one of our popular 30-minute one-on-one consulting sessions with one of our experts.
Tuesday, October 22, 9 am – 4 pm
C105, 1st floor, Building C, Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)
Schedule a time to chat about Interoperability in the post-acute industry at HIMSS
Hands-on training workshop
Best practice checklist for productivity and management.
- Date/Time: Monday, October 21, 12 pm – 3 pm
- Speakers: Deb Mills and Kathy Quehl, Sr. Implementation Consultants
- Description: Learn how to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), develop a Revenue Quality Assurance plan and manage productivity. This workshop will also focus on advanced reporting techniques, including using the ad-hoc reporting tool for customizing your productivity management reports.
- Cost: $149. Click here to add to your Medtrade registration (this workshop is an add-on to your Medtrade Registration).
Be fully connected: Find out how in booth #1917
Demo the only completely connected solution.
Brightree sessions at Medtrade
Monday, October 21:
Tuesday, October 22:
- Artificial Intelligence - How Providers are Streamlining Manual Process and Witnessing Positive ROI
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 23:
- The Analytics Advantage: From Competition to Collections
Time: 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm
- Patient as a Payer. How to Maximize this Payment Shift.
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- A Productive Employee is a Well-Trained Employee
Time: 10:15 am – 11:45 am
- Respiratory Fleet Management: Best Practices
Time: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 3 Perspectives on Why ePrescribe is a Must-Have for Today's HMEs
Time: 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
For full session descriptions and speaker information, visit the Medtrade website.
Visit us in booth #1917 for the chance to win a Yeti Cooler.
Skipping Medtrade this year? Don't skip our help, too. Let's talk.