Is Compliance Keeping You Up at Night?
Agencies that use a point-of-care solution with built-in checks and balances that can help enforce documentation compliance have been able to significantly reduce QA staff time. These improvements to your everyday processes help support your organization’s efforts to achieve 5-Star ratings, The Joint Commission or ACHD accreditation, improved HIS measurements and/or other certifications and surveys.
With increasing numbers of Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs) and Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) reviews, agencies are required to produce documentation in a timely manner to prevent claims denials or payment delays. Agencies that rely on paper-based documentation or have to search for information on disparate clinical and financial systems experience a dramatic increase in staff time, productivity loss and potential for penalties or take-backs. On the other hand, agencies that leverage a modern point-of-care solution that is seamlessly integrated with their back-office software have a greater assurance that the patient’s record and the agency’s record-keeping is complete.
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION COMPLIANT?
WITH BRIGHTREE, YOU RECEIVE:
- A dedicated compliance and regulatory team in product development
- Missing documentation alerts
- Greater accuracy with point-of-care documentation
- Intuitive logic to guide industry best practices
- Improved clinician and back office staff satisfaction
- Timely software updates to support industry changes