Collect payments and improve the patient experience with Brightree's NEW Patient Financial Services
When your patients require a more personal touch, it can be difficult to find time for your staff to make calls to resolve payment issues before accounts are turned over to third-party collections.
With Brightree’s Patient Financial Services, our knowledgeable team engages your patients to remind them of balances owed and takes necessary steps to either collect payment or procure your assets back when payment is not an option.
Find out more about how our live-call agents can help you collect the cash you are owed and allow your staff to focus on higher value activities.
To get more information on how Brightree can help you collect payments faster, fill out the form below or call 1.888.598.7797.
Brightree's NEW Patient Financial Services
By using propensity scores, our live-call agents work smarter to identify and contact the right patients to avoid sending them to collections, protecting your patient relationships and saving you money.
Our trained agents serve as an extension of your staff to:
Collect through one-time payments, secondary insurance and payment plans
Provide pre-qualification of financial hardship assessments
Enroll patients in AutoPAY and eDelivery, ensuring timely payments going forward
Patient Financial Services is not your traditional calling service because we offer:
- Integration between the Brightree platform and AR Dashboard
- Maximize overall payment activity by full account balances, not just past due balance
- Efficiently send billing-related tasks to designated staff to keep AR moving
- Process payments in the AR Dashboard which auto apply into the Brightree platform
- Project-based and full-service calling programs
- Detailed progress reporting (calls made, revenue collected, and more)